3rd Annual AAA Members Exhibition
May 6 thru 29
at Apalachicola Museum of Art, 95 5th Street.
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED! In order to pull the Museum show together we need members to volunteer for the following tasks:
1. Volunteer to make two kinds of labels.
a. Labels for affixing to the art work dropped off. These should be computer generated and contain all the essential information about the artist and the artwork.
b. Wall labels to identify the artwork displayed. These are to be computer generated on Avery labels.
2. Volunteer to make exel spreadsheet of exhibitors: This spreadsheet includes all contact information about the artist and artwork, including title, size and price. It is a record of the artwork we receive so it is extremely important. From the master spreadsheet we made a Catalogue of Artwork handout for guests so they knew what they were looking at while browsing the gallery. We have a sample of the spreadsheet made last year.
3. Media Coordinator to contact newspapers and Oyster Radio regarding the show.
4. Volunteers to serve as Docents. I have attached a calendar to show you the available time slots. Just email me with the dates you would like to cover.
5. Volunteer to hand out brochures/admission tickets at the Tour of Homes at Trinity Church on May 7th.
6. Reception Volunteers
a. Food donations for Friday, May 6th reception. I have attached a sign up sheet for food items yo might bring.
b. Persons to assist Marie in setting up food and drink bar on Friday, May 6th and drink bar on Saturday, May 7th.
c. Bartender for both receptions.
d. Persons to lean up after both receptions.
e. People to receive sales at both receptions.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE ABOVE LIST AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP THE SHOW BE A SUCCESS. WE MAY NEED PEOPLE TO VOLUNTEER FOR MORE THAN ONE JOB.
PLEASE RESPOND TO firstname.lastname@example.org LETTING ME KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO.
Thanks very much,